Employee & Change Communications
Strengthening employee engagement, enhancing leadership credibility and building company-wide momentum to support businesses at their most critical moments.
Effective communications with internal audiences are more vital than ever to a company’s culture, reputation and results. Finsbury’s specialist expertise in managing the employee and change communications element of mergers, corporate restructurings, brand transformations and crisis response is a vital factor for success.
We help CEOs, boards and leadership teams strengthen trust, build momentum, drive cultural change and achieve their business objectives with communications that connect. We are also leaders in helping companies around the world address high-profile employment and workplace matters, multi-national activist campaigns, and complex financial, litigation and union organizing issues.
Through targeted strategies, exceptional writing, extensive use of data and technology, and judgment developed through years of experience on some of the world’s most prominent issues, ?transactions and integrations, we help our clients reach their employees with even greater impact – to shape opinions, strengthen reputations and generate actions that drive businesses forward.
Our work includes comprehensive internal communications support around:
Capital Markets & Crisis
- Mergers and acquisitions
- IPOs and other complex financial transactions
- Urgent reputational issues
- Litigation, government actions, recalls and regulatory investigations
Integration & Change
- Post-M&A integration
- CEO and other leadership transitions, internal CEO reputation-building
- Major corporate transformations and changes to business strategy & culture
- Brand migrations
Employment & Workplace Matters
- Discrimination and workplace culture issues
- Compensation, benefit and pension updates
- Workforce changes, facility closures and relocations
- Employment litigation and regulatory filings
Activist & Union Issues
- Activist campaigns
- Union organizing and labor actions
- Works council issues
- Collective bargaining efforts
Strengthening Internal Communications
- Comprehensive strategy design and development
- Digital and mobile transformation of employee communications
- Leadership communications training
- Research and assessment of internal sentiment and impact